Growing Up

Yes I was gone all weekend.

Yes I have lots to write about it.

But this is MUCH more important. It seems that in the blink of an eye my son is growing up. I know, all mom’s say this but perhaps it’s because I’m really starting to experience it that it’s a revelation to me.

Even the smallest of milestones make me feel like I am going to wake up tomorrow and he will be leaving for college.

Take a look.

Comments

1. precious! definitely more important than anything else you might have posted.
    Cariann┬┤s last blog post ..10 Pantry Essentials- Whats on your list

2. Awwwww. That is so CUTE!! It happens so fast for SURE. LOVE your video-you are so creative. ­čÖé
    Debbie┬┤s last blog post ..Monday Mingle -Picture Style

3. Jenine says:

Awwww so cute! WTG!

4. how awesome is that!! Congrats Ian!!
    jolina┬┤s last blog post ..Cake Pops

5. I know the feeling. My son is only two though. Everyday he does something that totally baffles my mind. I keep on telling myself that he will grow up but he will always need me. I pray that is the case at least.

#CommentHour

Ginger
    Literally Inspired
    Ginger┬┤s last blog post ..review crafting with kids by jennifer casa

6. Love love the video. lol. Visiting from #commenthour
    trininista┬┤s last blog post ..The Week That Was

7. I missed a milestone – my son taking his first steps! when I was at an event
    Kerri┬┤s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday 68 w- Linky

8. That’s a great and touching video!!! Soooooooo cuteeeeee!
    Marie Noelle┬┤s last blog post ..Make it Easy for Your Customers and Readers

9. Ro @ Mommy MindSpa says:

Time absolutely flies by!! Great post!
    New follower from commenthour

Ro ­čÖé
    Have YOU had YOUR Mom-ME Moment today?

10. Go, little man, go! It’s so fun when they learn something new!

11. Happy to have found you through #commenthour.

My daughter (blog name Peanut) just “graduated” from Pre-K last weekend. I was emphatically rolling my eyes about a “graduation” from preschool. Until I attended the graduation from preschool.

When did my baby become a near-Kindergartner??!?!?!

When did I become old enough to have a school-aged kid?
    Ryan (The Woven Moments)┬┤s last blog post ..Husband or Child

12. So true! My boys are 19 and 12 and the years have flown by – treasure every moment!

13. Was that your son’s laughter at the beginning of your video? It was adorable – that just made my day!
    I have mixed feelings about having my own children some day – not too sure I’ll be able to take the bittersweet moments like this!!

14. Jenn Donogh says:

I don’t know if it the glass of wine, or I’m just feeling sentimental about my little baby boy today, but I started tearing up when Queen came on. CUTE!! Thanks for sharing!
    Jenn Donogh┬┤s last blog post ..So Easy a Baby Can Do It

15. Such a great video! #CommentHour
    Amy @ A Little Nosh┬┤s last blog post ..Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

16. ADORABLE! They grow up in the blink of an eye.
    Jessica @FoundtheMarbles┬┤s last blog post ..Celebrity Fashion for Japan

17. Terri says:

Bittersweet indeed! They do grow up so fast!
    Terri┬┤s last blog post ..Upcoming Fun

18. so cute…and yes, they grow up WAY too fast.
    rachel┬┤s last blog post ..Im in a funky town

19. What a fantastic video! So sweet. I love it and I love Queen, so that was just an added plus! Thank you for sharing such an important milestone with all of us!!
    Nicole Rivera┬┤s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday- My Furry Children

20. Jackie says:

What a wonderful moment and how amazing that you got it all on tape (yeah I know there’s no tape anymore lol). It really is amazing how quickly things change,and how fast they grow up.
    Jackie┬┤s last blog post ..Interview- Amanda Morgan of NotJustCutecom

21. Oh wow! That is such a big moment! I’ve had two of mine take the training wheels off and I got a little verklempt both times!

22. Aww! Good for him!
    TheProDiva┬┤s last blog post ..The Power of Video – Beyonces Run The World Girls

23. Diane @ OhDiane says:

That was beautiful. I Loved the song you chose – it fit perfectly. I also loved the editing and subtitles. Great job!
    Diane @ OhDiane┬┤s last blog post ..31 Days to a Better Blog- Day 4

24. Such a sweet video!

Stopping by from #commenthour

25. Ah, it’s so nice to have video of these moments that I know you’ll look back on later and say “wow… I remember that…” Back when I was growing up, all we had were boring still pictures! HAHA! Your son is adorable; are you going to have a similar video when he finally has his first chance at driving a car?

visiting from #commenthour
    2commentaristas┬┤s last blog post ..Join SnarkFest On Twitter

26. Nice to capture the memories and enjoy them as they grow. Soon they are grown
    Eileen Ludwig┬┤s last blog post ..Fort Lauderdale Beach Great American Beach Party

27. Lizzie says:

YAY!! I remember being sooo happy when I finally learned how to ride my bike way back when ­čÖé Can’t wait to hear about more milestones! #commenthour
    Lizzie┬┤s last blog post ..Free your mind I

28. Congrats to your little guy. Stopping by from #commenthour

29. So special!! Be extra glad that you captured that on camera. My youngest is 17. We didn’t have all this technology when my kids were young. I missed a lot. I forget a lot.
    #CommentHour
    Mimzy Wimzy┬┤s last blog post ..Im having a love affair

30. That is almost too sweet for words. Love his perseverance.
    Micha┬┤s last blog post ..Simple Pleasures Volume 4