While looking at my homepage today I noticed that lately all my posts have been a little impersonal.
I always try to add a story to my reviews to make them more personal, but publishing a gift guide is hard work and sometimes it’s hard to remember to write about other stuff as well.
So, today I bring you the Top 10 Thing I love to hear my 4 year old daughter say.
10. “Mommy, I can wipe my own bottom.” – Not something to be taken for granted people.
9. “Mommy, time to wake up. We brought you your breakfast.” – Happens almost every Saturday. 🙂
8. “Mommy, can I help you do the dishes?” – If only she will still think this way as a teen.
7. “Mommy, can I help (insert chore here)” – Really, any sentence that starts out like that is awesome.
6. “MOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!” – Heard every day when I pick her up from school.
5. “Mommy let’s DANCE!” – The girl loves to move and I’ve been known to shake what my mama gave me.
4. “Mommy! Watch me!” – Granted this can get tiresome at times but I still love it.
3. “Mommy, when can just you and me go do something?” – I love that she wants to spend time with me, just the two of us.
2. “Mommy, can we cuddle?” – I dare you to say no when this happens to you.
1. “Mommy, I love you.” – When this comes out of the blue it doesn’t matter the day I’m having, it’s always brighter.