Thank you for considering my sponsorship opportunity!
As a devoted mom and blogger I love discovering, reviewing and sharing family oriented products with my readers. Conferences, such as those I’m seeking sponsorship for, not only offer me the opportunity to connect with other bloggers in the social media arena, but it also gives YOU the opportunity to have a dedicated brand representative eager to educate others and extend your reach.
Currently Seeking Sponsorship:
I am seeking no more than 3 sponsors to fully fund this venture. My official sponsors would provide:
- Round-trip airfare from Portland, OR to San Diego, CA (Currently priced at $350)
- 3 nights stay at the San Diego Marriott ($199/night)
- BlogHer 2011 Conference Ticket which can be purchased at a discount until Feb. 28th (Already Sponsored)
What is BlogHer?
BlogHer ’11 will bring over three thousand attendees together from all over the world to share hands-on learning, rich discussions, opportunities to meet with the brands that support them and plentiful networking opportunities.
BlogHer ’11 is being held from Thursday August 4th through Saturday August 6th at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA.
For a Tier 2 sponsorship ($350) I would provide:
- Above-the-Fold ad from now through event (which will be seen by 5,000 visitors a month.)
- Two product/brand blog posts (These will be done before the actual conference and sponsor can pick the topic. There will be a third post after I return which will recap the experience and again thank all my sponsors.)
- Twitter activity from now through event. (No less than 1 tweet a day using sponsor approved hashtag to my 3,000 followers. Will also provide 2 tweets per day of the conference with said hashtag.)
- Facebook visability from now through event. (No less than 3 posts a week and 1 a day during the vent to my combined 864 friends/fans.)
- Logo sticker displayed on both my laptop and iPad, one will be with me at all times.
For a Tier 1 sponsorship ($600) I would provide the above as well as:
- “Sponsored by” designation instead of small banner in sidebar.
- “Sponsored by” designation with logo on my business card
- Ad stays on site 60 days after event
- Will wear clothing promoting your brand for 1 full day of event
Of course any additional opportunities or ideas are welcome. I’m open to almost anything. Almost. I’m not going to dress up as a giant hot dog, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.
And if your company would like to be my SOLE sponsor the total conference cost would be $900. You would not only receive everything listed but all of my promotional attention focused on your brand.
How to make it happen
Please feel free to contact me via phone (503) 583-2557 or through Email